Explore the brand new ocean adventure, Splash: Underwater Sanctuary, from the makers of Flutter!
Dive into an expansive ocean world in desperate need of repair. This underwater sanctuary needs your help to nurture it from a dark and lifeless existence into a vibrant and diverse ecosystem. In order to accomplish this feat, you will need to grow a multitude of sea creatures through their lifecycles from eggs to adults. Along the way be sure to keep your Aquapedia handy, as you’ll find exciting real life facts about each species you uncover at every turn of the page. Watch in wonder as your sanctuary comes to life, teeming with creatures that are both visually stunning and unique in personality and behavior.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the plunge! Splash is overflowing with eye-catching fish, beautiful ocean environments and relaxing gameplay that is sure to keep you entertained for hours to come.
• Grow real life creatures from Angelfish and Butterflyfish to Seahorses and Jellyfish.
• Explore and unlock new areas and expand your population!
• Fill your Aquapedia to catalog your entire undersea collection.
• Restore the balance by releasing your adult fish into the greater ocean.
- Dwarf Angelfish Set§Aquapedia.png
- Seahorse Set§Aquapedia.png
- Butterflyfish Set§Aquapedia.png
- Boxfish Set§Aquapedia.png
- Jellyfish Set§Aquapedia.png
- Pygmy Seahorse Set§Aquapedia.png
- Dragon Seahorse Set§Aquapedia.png
- Pufferfish Set§Aquapedia.png
- Triggerfish Set§Aquapedia.png
- Lionfish Set§Aquapedia.png
- Social Butterflyfish Set§Aquapedia.png
- Pygmy Angelfish Set§Aquapedia.png
- Feather Jellyfish Set§Aquapedia.png
- Festive Wrasse Set§Aquapedia.png
- Maskara Seahorse Set§Aquapedia.png
- Island Boxfish Set§Aquapedia.png
- Anthias Bass Set§Aquapedia.png
- Mangrove Pufferfish Set§Aquapedia.png
- Katar Unicornfish Set§Aquapedia.png
Admins of the Wiki
Currently there are four Admins of the Splash Underwater Sanctuary Wiki. We are:
If you have a question about the game or the Wiki, or maybe just want to say hi, feel free to leave us a message!
What Fish are Available?
Unlocked by Amount of Keys
These fish are available year round once you unlock them.
* Current Available Max Level: 40
These fish are only available on limited time, but can be bought later on as a Visiting Fish.
This Wiki is a close cousin of Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary Wiki and Flutter: Starlight Wiki. Disclaimer: Please note that the Splash: Underwater Sanctuary Wiki is a fan-made project which runs independently from unaway. Any game issues, complaints or suggestions, which should be read by the developers should be sent to them on their Facebook page or their Support.